Sunday 14 August 2011

August 14th 2011

Sunday Slacks

I love fashion & fashion blogging, and used to love dressing myself, however these days I love to dress my little fella.

Before he was born I spent forever and a day picking out babygros and outfits for him, ones like daddy, others like grandpa and some cutesy baby numbers too of course. At the moment I only really dress him at the weekend as he's usually bundled off on work days still in PJs [bad mama alert! we enjoy spending the little morning time we have playing cars - way more fun than getting dressed] and I reckon I've not got much longer til he prefers Chuggington & Thomas the Tank to Paul Frank, so for now I will enjoy it :)

So today he woke up in classic checked Gap PJs - my absolute favourite, they are so cute on.



Then after a very lazy breakfast and a couple of hours of playing cars and catch, he changed into Zara trousers, a Paul Frank 'Einstein' T & a knitted Gap cardigan with his Converse hi-tops. Gorgeous!


Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend & the Sunday blues haven't hit yet - we're dragging the weekend out with a pizza & DVD night. Bliss.

x

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by the blog and entering my competition. I love little boys clothes and those PJ's are so cute! After 3 daughters I was gutted to have a boy and was determined from day one that he would always look cute and he still does even at 10! Oh and he turned out to be the love of my life the minute I saw him! xx

    ReplyDelete