Monday 29 August 2011

August 29th 2011

Well...hello reality, I have not missed you. 


I have however had a rather fantastic week in the sun with my boys [& various other people - but they're the most important!]. We're just back from a week of sun, sea, strops [cos no week would be complete without one or two], sandcastles and sailing. It has been glorious


Before we left I was so worried about taking Chops on a boat, as one false move would've left him alone in a great big sea. Thankfully, the only thing that went overboard was oooh...every thing I asked him not to throw overboard except for himself, it started with a football, followed by a couple of toy cars, a book, a dummy and a cup. No doubt lots of other stuff too that he threw when I was looking the other way!!


 Checking out the waves - no chance he was going in though!

Home for the week!

Our little boy has come on leaps & bounds this week - he's gone from being totally afraid of being in water to loving it and happily jumping into the pool & sea [though to be fair, the kid was weighed down under the enormous amount of flotation devices I got for him, so he was very safe], he's got a few new words [ball, nana & my favourite...MAMA!] and he's coming out of his shell. He has had his first crush on an older girl, I'd estimate around 10x his age, but a boy can dream!!

Reality has hit me with a great big slap though, ironing to be done, shopping to be purchased, dinners to be made. Best get busy thinking up a money making plan...!

No comments:

Post a Comment